Thursday, November 7, 2013

Happened a Decade Ago...

This happened a decade ago. Glad that I learnt from it and never have to go back to it this kind of job ever! It gradually became worse so it wasn’t too bad at the beginning. I did delivery of a very expensive gourmet store. At the beginning it was people birthday parties and and it didn’t go higher than five hundred dollars and there was a tip. But then at the end-- that is why I left I delivered to Carnival Cruises owner where they lived in Doral and moved to Tahiti Beach a more exclusive place. I delivered to Bacardi the liquor business and to a computer store and the person house of Tiger Direct, all these places two dozen times. I delivered thousands of dollars, the higher the amount was the more they never would tip, not a thing. Discover Channel not so much. The one that was excellent was Sandals Resort they knew how to tip the amount one is supposed to get. I will never do business with the evil tip less bastards. The owners of the store knew correctly that we suppose to get tipped just like waiters or delivery pizza people. It usually was the more bigger the business the less they would tip. I met all the owners of those mentioned businesses. One could never make a living out of this so gladly I left, there were people living in their cars that worked there for they were from another state. The one’s that lived here lived six to a flat like if this was a Chinese clothing factory, but yes we were in the USA. Yet, there was very kindly old ladies when I delivered Christmas foods with my son (gladly he came with me on many trips) and a Greek gentleman (at the Hermitage) that knew the exact amount for an eight hundred party platters. Bless his soul, the house was full of women, none his wife, he said he would never marry, for he had a bad experience.  Carnival Cruises, Tiger Direct and Bacardi very bad…. yet the per cent of the good was like 1%!