Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Rare Recording Made Possible...

Can't wait to head to the beach but have school and work, going finally to get cool, some Scelsi clarinet that I greatly enjoy... I like a lot solo instruments, but vocals are generally what people like. It wasn't that long ago that one couldn't find recording of 20th century composers, on the net. I was lucky I lived in a near a library that had these very used up classical recordings and that helped greatly. I started working at fourteen in the classical department of a music store so I was exposed to a great deal. My parents bought me an encyclopedia but they kept giving me more of them for you know how bulky that can be.I raced back and forth spending hours with new discoveries. I have only heard two Webern works and here is one i never heard, Webern Symphony Op. 21, a very quiet nice music. The more they add the more is filled with wonder of all the great arts available to us. They will never play this music on the radio here, made more for very popular easy listening classical.