Thursday, May 26, 2011

My recent new Christmas Laptop!

I’m certainly new in the computer. I just got my own large computer yesterday when I installed WIFI. I don’t like using it for it doesn’t have sound. I bought a small mini-lap top HP when I started school and by the end of the first year didn’t like it much for the Office was too small. I saw a 14 inch HP last Christmas for $450, a great price, and bought it and am extremely happy. I didn’t get it earlier because I am more interested in playing guitar and was into buying a new laptop. I love this place. Have a great weekend… By the way I posted this here first because I started another blog in Blogger when I started school, want to get feedback. I heard that nobody reads blogs and I can understand why, there are many fun things to do in life, eventually I will post every thing whether or not any one reads it!